- Start: January 9, 2018 8:30 pm
- End: January 9, 2018 9:30 pm
- Start: January 16, 2018 8:30 pm
- End: January 16, 2018 9:30 pm
- Start: January 23, 2018 8:30 pm
- End: January 23, 2018 9:30 pm
- Start: January 30, 2018 8:30 pm
- End: January 30, 2018 9:30 pm
- Start: February 6, 2018 8:30 pm
- End: February 6, 2018 9:30 pm
- Start: February 13, 2018 8:30 pm
- End: February 13, 2018 9:30 pm
At Nuvitzo Dance we offer a very logically structured class curriculum. It focuses on technique, transitions, and understanding of the figures in order to create strong, confident & knowledgeable dancers.
We offer 4 Levels of Salsa with multiple classes at each level. To become a well-rounded dancer it is recommended that students complete all classes at each level before advancing to the next. Classes at a certain level can be taken in any order; for example, students may take Salsa 202 before taking 201, or vice versa. Ladies styling is also included at every level as we feel it is pertinent for ladies to begin to develop their styling to accompany each figure, rather than as an add-on afterward.
Salsa 200 Series -
Classes at the 200 level will focus on fundamental figures that are needed in order to progress in the dance and are still at a beginner level.
Salsa 400 Series
After having completed the numerous variations of entrances and exits, students will now begin to learn "power figures". Power figures are those that require dancers to use their body to lead momentum based movements. These are complicated and vary greatly. Students will also begin to learn complex and intricate patterns involving flicks, wraps, and multiple turns for both follows and leads. At this series, dancers are now deemed to be at the advanced level.