- Start: January 9, 2018 7:30 pm
- End: January 9, 2018 8:30 pm
- Start: January 16, 2018 7:30 pm
- End: January 16, 2018 8:30 pm
- Start: January 23, 2018 7:30 pm
- End: January 23, 2018 8:30 pm
- Start: January 30, 2018 9:30 am
- End: January 30, 2018 10:30 am
- Start: February 7, 2018 7:30 pm
- End: February 7, 2018 8:30 pm
- Start: February 13, 2018 7:30 pm
- End: February 13, 2018 8:30 pm
At Nuvitzo Dance we offer a very logically structured class curriculum. It focuses on technique, transitions, and understanding of the figures in order to create strong, confident & knowledgeable dancers.
We offer 4 Levels of Salsa with multiple classes at each level. To become a well-rounded dancer it is recommended that students complete all classes at each level before advancing to the next. Classes at a certain level can be taken in any order; for example, students may take Salsa 202 before taking 201, or vice versa. Ladies styling is also included at every level as we feel it is pertinent for ladies to begin to develop their styling to accompany each figure, rather than as an add-on afterward.
Salsa 200 Series -
Classes at the 200 level will focus on fundamental figures that are needed in order to progress in the dance and are still at a beginner level.
Salsa 300 Series
We offer Five classes at the 300 level which will rotate every session.
This is the transition point from beginner to intermediate level. Students may choose to complete all of the 300 classes before moving on to the 400 series, however, it is not mandatory to do so. Students may also take 300 series and 400 series classes in conjunction.
This course focuses on the "Titanic" and its numerous variations.