- Start: January 7, 2018 12:00 pm
- End: January 7, 2018 1:00 pm
- Start: January 14, 2018 12:00 pm
- End: January 14, 2018 1:00 pm
- Start: January 21, 2018 12:00 pm
- End: January 21, 2018 1:00 pm
- Start: January 28, 2018 12:00 pm
- End: January 28, 2018 1:00 pm
- Start: February 4, 2018 12:00 pm
- End: February 4, 2018 1:00 pm
- Start: February 11, 2018 12:00 pm
- End: February 11, 2018 1:00 pm
At Nuvitzo Dance we offer a very logically structured class curriculum. It focuses on technique, transitions, and understanding of the figures in order to create strong, confident & knowledgeable dancers.
We offer 4 Levels of Salsa with multiple classes at each level. To become a well-rounded dancer it is recommended that students complete all classes at each level before advancing to the next. Classes at a certain level can be taken in any order; for example, students may take Salsa 202 before taking 201, or vice versa. Ladies styling is also included at every level as we feel it is pertinent for ladies to begin to develop their styling to accompany each figure, rather than as an add-on afterward.
Salsa 100 Series -
An introductory course for students with absolutely no salsa experience wishing to begin their dance journey.
No dance experience or partner required!
Salsa 101 is a fun introductory course that focuses on the fundamental footwork, figures, and musicality involved in L.A. Style Salsa. If you have never danced any of the Latin dances before, this course is a MUST! By the end of this course, you will be able to go out to any club and dance Salsa all night long!
Students will learn:
- Three Basics (Forward, Side, Open)
- Right turns for Lead & Follows
- Cross Body Leads (CBL)
- Cross Body Lead Inside Turn
- Sweethearts & Cuban Checks